We are Marie and John Stevens, the owners of Riverside. We share our home with one lovely dog, Caleigh, and a wonderful cat, Caddie. And, of course we love sharing our home with our guests. Our motto is “Come as guests; leave as friends.”
Built in 1875 on a quiet cul-de-sac, the interior of Riverside has been lovingly maintained and tastefully redecorated, including updated facilities, by Marie and John Stevens.