Who are we?
We are Marie and John Stevens, the owners of Riverside. We share our home with one lovely dog, Caleigh, and a wonderful cat, Caddie. And, of course we love sharing our home with our guests. Our motto is “Come as guests; leave as friends.”
Built in 1875 on a quiet cul-de-sac, the interior of Riverside has been lovingly maintained and tastefully redecorated, including updated facilities, by Marie and John Stevens.
Enjoy welcome refreshments on the front porch or while settling into your room, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. View the morning sun rising over the Thames River in one of the most beautiful small towns in Ontario.
Listen to the numerous bird melodies, watch the flotillas of Canadian geese and ducks or catch a glimpse of the blue heron gracefully gliding just above the water’s surface.
Walk the Grand Trunk Nature Trail, canoe or kayak on the river, cycle the pathways or visit the many lovely shops and historic stone buildings in downtown St Marys.